Full equipment name: Mask aligner MA6/BA6 Karl Suss
General purpose: Mask aligner, principally for backside alignment.
• 350 W exposure lamp, Hg (maximum 1000W)
• Allowed substrates: 6, 4, 3, 2 inch and wafer pieces
• Wafer thickness up to 6 mm
• Exposure modes: Hard Contact, Soft Contact, Low Vacuum Contact, Vacuum Contact, Proximity
• Alignment modes: Front, Backside and Pre-bond Alignment
• 2 pcs of 4 inch chucks, glass – Front- and backside alignment + aligment against the flat. Only one of these chucks has an inflatable rubber ring.
• 2, 3, and 6 inch chucks – Front- and backside alignment.*
• 4 inch (possible to use proximity)
• 2, 3, and 6 inch*
• Front- and backside alignment
• For thick negative resist and polyimide
If you need to install this contact the machine responsible
Attention! Don’t forget to dismount the I-line filter after using it.
For rough structures. If you need to install this contact the machine responsible.
*These accessories belong to another mask aligner (521_Karl Suss) but are compatible with this equipment.