Targets available for use in the chamber chamber are numerous. Typical materials are: Pt, NiFe, Co, Ni CoFe, Ta, Cu
IF YOU WANT A SPECIFIC MATERIAL INSTALLED IN THE CHAMBER CONTACT TOOL RESPONSIBLE
You may not change the targets yourself. Please contact the tool responsible if you need this done.
Full equipment name: AJA ATC Orion-8 Magnetron Sputtering System
General purpose: Thin Film Deposition
• All kinds of metallic and insulator thin film deposition with fine control of thickness
• 7 magnetron guns, 2 DC power supplies and 2 RF power supplies (one for RF sputtering and another for RF substrate bias). At best 3 guns co-sputtering deposition
• 2 chambers (one main chamber for deposition and another load-lock chamber for transferring substrate). Base pressure better than 5e-8 Torr
• Working gas: Argon for normal deposition. Max. working pressure 50 mTorr and Min. working pressure 1.5 mTorr. Reactive gases, oxygen or nitrogen, are available if necessary.
• Achived uniformity: +/- 1.5 % for 4" wafers. Achieved growth rates depend on materials, power and working gas pressure, ranging from 0.1 A/s to 3 A/s